Visa Information

China Visa application 

We have obtained the official document from the Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration Shanghai Public Security Bureau that gives all information required for the procedures of applying for a Visa.

The official document is in Chinese and the information provided below is our translation of that forms, however we would always advise that you contact the Division of Aliens & Exit-Entry Administration Shanghai Public Security Bureau using the details listed below should you need exact information relating to your own individual circumstances - we are told that the rules can differ dependent on Countries of Origin.

Visa applications must be made at Chinese Embassies or Consulates outside of the People's Republic of China.

Business/Official visit visas (F Visa)

An official invitation from related Chinese government departments or companies / organizations authorized by Chinese Ministry of Foreign Affairs to issue visa is required. Based on the official invitation with a company letter from your company, you can apply for a single, a double entry, or a multiple entry visa.

Tourists/family visit visa (L Visa)

Based on various situations, the Consul has the authority to require applicants to present a tourist visa invitation from a Chinese tour agency or an invitation letter from relatives to be visited. Additionally, you may be required to provide actual airline tickets showing departure from China - you should contact the appropriate Consulate or Embassy for further details. A single entry, a double entry, or a multiple entry visa can be applied.

Student Visas (X Visa)

Along with the visa application, you must provide an approved JW201 or JW202 (Foreign Student Visa Application Form) issued by the State Education Ministry of China, and an enrollment letter from the receiving university.

Employment / Work Visa(Z Visa)

In addition to the application form, you must submit an official invitation issued by a Chinese Government Agency, a government- authorized company to work in an academic and scientific research project, or to provide technical and economic assistance must submit a Foreign Specialist's License issued by Chinese Foreign Specialist Bureau.

Note: For foreigners staying in China longer than one year, you must also submit a notarized health certificate. If this health certificate is initiated Outside of China, in order to make this legal in China, it must be notarized by your local Notary Public, legalized by the Secretary where the document was notarized or certified, authenticated by the Chinese Embassy or local State Department equivalent. Please read Instruction for Notarization and Authentication.

Resident Visa (D Visa)

Applicants for resident visas must apply for residency by themselves or through their relatives in China with the local Entry and Exit Administration division under Public Security Department. After obtaining approval, they can apply for a Resident visa at the visa office by submitting the visa notification of the said division.

Transit Visa (G Visa)

A valid visa of the country of destination, or an invitation, and an airline ticket/travel itinerary showing transit through China is required.

seo company, seo tools, search engine optimization,博百优 , TV Frame, Home Based Business,China  Visa 


Validity of Visa
A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue, and a double entry visa is valid for 6 months. A China visa holder must enter China before the expiration date for the visa to remain valid.
Duration of Stay
The duration of stay is specified on a Chinese visa. Chinese visa holders must not stay beyond the specified date without extending their visas. Otherwise, they will be subject to stiff penalties.