More About Visa Information

China Visa application 

Diplomatic/Official Visa

Officials of foreign governments or member s of a diplomatic or consular mission, members of the United Nations, or an international organization, who will visit China on official business or are dispatched to a mission in China, must submit an official note from their government or their employing organizations along with their applications. In some cases, they may be requested to provide an invitation from related Chinese governmental agencies. Primary contents of the letter must include the applicant's full names, his/her rank (title) , the name of the employer , passport type and number, purpose of journey, entry and departure date, and the duration of stay in China.

Airline Crew, Pilots and Mariner Visas( C Visa)

For those international airline crew, pilots, and merchant mariners who work for companies with mutual agreements with China, they must submit an official letter from their employer with their visa application. For those who work for companies without mutual agreements with China, a visa will be issued only when a telex and landing/docking permit is received from competent Chinese governmental agencies.

Group Visa

A tourist group of seven and above can apply for a group visa if they plan to enter and leave China at the same time. The group must provide an invitation from a Chinese travel agency, photocopies of the information pages of their passports with related amendments, and three properly completed Group Visa Application Forms.

Visa for foreign-born Children of Chinese Origin

For foreign-born children of Chinese Origin, if one of their parents has become a naturalized citizen or permanent resident of a foreign country, (for example, possessed a U.S. Alien Registration Card), they are in fact foreign nationals. If they wish to visit China, they must use their foreign passports to obtain a Chinese visa. Procedures, requirements, and fees for obtaining a visa are the same as for other foreign nationals.

Visa Extensions

Applying for renew of "L" Visa, more certificates needed a. Relative relationship proof. b. Hospital diagnosis proof. c. Economic guarantee proof.

Applying for renew of "F" Visa, the following certificate needed. The letter of introduction from the company that you work for in China.

Applying for "F" Visa, one more certificate needed: The letter of introduction from the company, which has right to employ foreigners, which you work for in China.

Applying for "L","D" Return Visa, one more certificate needed: Valid Resident Permit. Applying for "X", "Z" Return Visa, more things needed: a. Valid Resident Permit or Temporary Resident Permit. b. The letter of introduction from the company which you work for.

seo company, seo tools, search engine optimization,博百优 , TV Frame, Home Based Business,China  Visa 

Validity of Visa
A single entry Chinese visa is valid for 3 months from the date of issue, and a double entry visa is valid for 6 months. A China visa holder must enter China before the expiration date for the visa to remain valid.
Duration of Stay
The duration of stay is specified on a Chinese visa. Chinese visa holders must not stay beyond the specified date without extending their visas. Otherwise, they will be subject to stiff penalties.